20 July 2006

Woooh! I see what people mean when they say felting is addictive. I just finished the felted cluth from One Skein. I was all set to kick the washer out of frustration from trying to felt for 2 hours with no success, after reading a few posts on craftster and the livejournal knitting community, but tihs bag felted fully in about 15 minutes. Then I had to decide how to embellish it. I didn't want buttons, cause the only ones I have are blue (which is the color of the bag, so won't show up) and hot pink (no). I suck at embroidery. So I took a couple of "fancy" dangly stitch markers that I received in a swap and er, sewed them on. So it has.. bling, or something. Yeah. It actually makes so sense, but it's knitting themed.. or something, yeah.

Anyway, I'll post pics tomorrow when it's all dry, and there's some sunlight out :)

1 Comments:

At 11:07:00 AM, Blogger Ragnar said...

Anytime you need buttons drop me a line, I've got many many buttons lying about, and I almost never use them...and yes I still have that "spin off" kicking around in the backseat of my car and I remember about sending it to you every other week or so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home