21 May 2006

We're back! A really long drive. I kept sane with sock-knitting and podcasts.

The most important thing we brought back is this!





It's a pure joy to have him with us.


While we were there, I found the opportunity to stop at Butler's Country Knit Shop. There was really tons of yarn. I have never seen so much yarn in one place. Photos can be found here. Everything was 10% off retail price. All yarns that is. Not a special sale.. not mill ends, or lone skeins from sold out colorways. Current, plentiful, beautiful yarns. Always 10% off. The owners were amazingly nice, and it was just a great experience. I'm looking forward to going back next year. Anyway, here's what I snagged:



Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles by Cat Bordhi and two sets of size 1 addi turbo 24" circs. My first Addi Turbos.



And of course some sock yarn to play with. Trekking XXL, colorways 100 and 101.


I finished the leg and heel flap of Dublin Bay sock number 2 during the trip, so I'll finish that soon and post photos. Then I think I'll start on a pair of socks for Jaden. He's got such little feet that it'll be a really quick knit. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home