19 April 2006

Apparently, this getting out of the house thing is dangerous, as one outing apparently leads to another. On Thursday, April 27th, if all goes well, I will be heading to Brentwood, TN to the Yarn Harlot's book signing. Woohoo.

Oh, and why has no one warned me that Mother's Day is quickly approaching? I have four mothers!! Four! Mom, step-mom, mother-in-law, step-mother-in-law. And will they all get something? Yes, they will get cards at least. Mom will get taken out to dinner, and I'm knitting up a nice (?) pair of slippers for her. The rest of them.. I guess it depends on how fast I knit, huh?

/cry

2 Comments:

At 7:47:00 AM, Blogger Ragnar said...

Yikes...that's a crap ton of mother's. Is there a collective noun for Mothers? Something like a gaggle...but not.

Cards are good, you could give them little "learn to knit" kits with your handspun yarn.

 
At 10:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home