01 March 2006

Bleh.. I'm in a kind of knitting slump. There are so many things I want to knit, but nothing I want to seam. Perhaps Tubey was a bad idea for a first sweater. No seaming. None. Nada. I'm spoiled. I don't want to seam. I don't want to sew sleaves on. I want to knit and knit and knit forever and come out with a lovely garment.. preferably one that isn't friggin' itchy this time. I want to knit something large. Not a scarf or a hat or socks. A sweater or a vest or something. Yeah. But without seaming. And yet not as mindless as tubey. In the round. With pretty yarn.

I've been giving myself a headache day after day searching for the perfect pattern. It doesn't exist. Blech.

2 Comments:

At 7:05:00 AM, Blogger Ragnar said...

Do you know what you want it to look like?

I could probably help you draft a pattern...but if you're just looking for the perfect sweater to jump out at you and yell "booga booga" then you're probably out of luck.

 
At 6:58:00 PM, Blogger Beverley said...

How about a lovely warm comforting shawl, no seams..., bit of lace perhaps...? Nice soft Merino perhaps blood red?? Goes well with black!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home