09 February 2006

This is me being jealous. Yarn Harlot is packing for the Madrona Fiber Arts Retreat. I glanced at the classes offered briefly, and the first thing that caught my eye was the spinning classes. But those were to be expected, so I wasn't writhing with jealousy at this point. Then I saw it. It. A class called Knitting Vintage Socks. Taught by none other than the oh-so-delightfully-wonderful-and-talented Nancy Bush. She is teaching two other classes as well. If Stephanie had any room left in her suitcase after packing all that yarn, I think I'd try and hide in her luggage.


P.S. Ragnar, I love you. Your "lecture" made things make a lot of sense. That extra twist in the leader was killing me, but letting the twist go into my roving makes it sound so much easier to work with. Thanks so much for typing that out.

1 Comments:

At 7:25:00 AM, Blogger Ragnar said...

I'm here for you babe! If there's one thing I'm good for it's questionable advice. Keep on spinnin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home