08 February 2006

Stupid mailman brought me a pound of roving. Beautiful, soft, prettiful roving. He brought me some lamb's pride worsted from a swap, and a book: Simple Socks: Plain and Fancy. He did not bring me a spindle. Grr. So I have resorted to making a cd spindle. I have the dowel, the cup hook, the poly tubing, the cds, and hubby is currently on his way to radioshack to locate a rubber gasket. If he does not find one, or if for some reason it doesn't make everything fit properly, cursing will ensue. If he finds one, and everything fits properly, I will be trying to spin.. and sucking I'm sure. Cursing will ensue.

1 Comments:

At 1:16:00 PM, Blogger Ragnar said...

Use several cd's together to increase the weight (like three) and you will be a much happier camper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home