21 February 2006

Someone tell me that I am not allowed to cast on another pair of socks until I finish the tweed ones. Not even in the pretty Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Hawaii, or the pretty knitpicks sock yarn.

Arg, I'm out of fiber again. The fiber I showed a photo of was spun up just a couple of hours after that post. It's currently being knit into a hat that may or may be finished, depending on whether I run out of yarn. Grr.



Fluff of the day:

pink aluminum
You are pink aluminum.
Retro, straightforward and fun, you love classic

things. If they're 99 cents at Goodwill all

the better! You are moved by striking colors

and tasty morsels, and you like a

stitch-n-bitch session in the sun. Just

remember, while you're being kitschy cool,

don't get too cold. Ice cubes are best kept

in your cocktails, baby!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

At 7:25:00 AM, Blogger Ragnar said...

Achk! You without any fiber and me without any to send you. There was lots of wonderfulness at the fluff fest, but nothing that grabbed me by the earlobes and screamed "Atla is my new mistress."

Sorry toots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home