03 February 2006

Hey look. It's the preview for the Spring 2006 issue of Interweave Knits.

This prairie tunic is gorgeous.


This looks nice as well.


And this seems really simple, but it looks like it might be worth glancing at.



I'm about 7 inches of the body away from finishing Tubey. I've tried it on a couple of times, and I'm nervous that the back is going to hang too low once I get the front the right length, but I guess we'll see. If it turns out too long in the back, I think I'll be devastated. Hours and hours have gone into Tubey, and I'm not one to hesitate when it comes to frogging usually, but this is also the first I've given so much time to a project. What will I do if I have to frog it? Will I try, try again? I think I'll be slightly bitter towards it then. Use the yarn for something else? I don't know. Let's just hope it's a decision I'm not faced with.

I've been wanting to try out Knitpicks Wool of the Andes, so I ordered enough to make Magknits Nothin' but a Tee. It was only around $12 USD, and that's with an extra ball just in case. So if it works up nicely and isn't too scratchy, maybe I'll have a cheap alternative.

1 Comments:

At 6:41:00 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Atla, you are the lucky winner of the Lorna's Laces on my contest. Send your address to me and I will send it on its way!

My email is knitterlaura at yahoo dot com. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home