31 January 2006

From 2006-01-25 16:26:00

So I was at my not-so LYS today and overheard a conversation between two ladies regarding the pros and cons of a cotton handknit skirt vs a 100% wool handknit skirt. The owner was vouching for cotton, saying that it'd be easier to wash. "You would have to hand-wash a wool skirt." Then a 3rd lady who was obviously listening as well chimed in "Or just drop it off at the dry-cleaners." Um. No..? You can't dry clean 100% wool, right? Right?


Today's Haul:

The item that I actually went to the yarn store for:  my new shiny denise needles!  Also in this photo you can see some crystal palace size 1 bamboo DPNs I picked up.




And now everything else I snatched up and quickly ran off with before hubby realized how much it was going to be and made me put it back..


Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Camouflage.





Regia superwash self-striping sock yarn in color 5440  And Trekking XXL superwash sock yarn in color 71.




And yes, these photos have made me realize I really need to clean my desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home